Pregnancy: Social Community

bad news ..complication

Its like series of bad news first my doctor said my baby suffering from 3mm muscular ventricular septal defect and today my reports saying gestation diabetes  .....and they expecting me not to take any tension and b happy for babies health but how I am suppose to do that I worried for my baby ....plz help
Hun, I know its hard to stay calm in those types of situations... Trust me I know... First they told me I wasn't able to have kids... Then told me I would die giving child birth... Then two visits ago the couldn't find my babies heart beat... Trust me... I know how you feel... But instead of worrying... I prayed... I asked for family to pray... My church prayed... Friends prayed and even people I didnt know prayed for me... And guess what? My baby is perfectly healthy and so am i ... I am now going on 15 weeks pregnant
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.