Pregnancy: Social Community

bby ready

What are some signs/symptoms you are about to go in labor or contractions are about to ,start????
??
I thought contractions meant labor was imminent. ..nope I've had them fir 5 days now- very frequent.  I also thought a sign was nesting right before fatigue hits. ..nope went through the too already.  Oh and diarrhea..did that too already.  I'm still waiting- 12 to go.
confused.
Look for mucus plug, bloody show, water breaking
Mucus plug isn't an indication either. It can be lost weeks in advance and can regrow too. I've learned that contractions are really the only sign and even those can come and go. My nurse had contractions on and off for 2 weeks! They'd last for 2 or 3 hours then go away and come back later the same day or a day or two later. She said it was very annoying because shed keep thinking hey this may be it they are getting closer together... Then nothing.
Im wondering the same thing i have less then 17 days left and im sooo ready to have this baby! No signs of labor though
Mucus plug is a sign of labor especially if you are almost due. It can regenerate but when a huge amount is loss it's a good sign when in the last few weeks of pregnancy
I had many braxton hicks, contractions were coming and going every now and then, had diarrhea, this all lasted a week before going into active labor. I did last a week with 3 1/2 cm dilated.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.