Pregnancy: Social Community

birth control

So i am now 34 weeks (monday) and am thinking about birth control methods... ive done a bit of research but would like yalls opinions and experiences. I am going to be breast feeding so i know im limited to bc options... i cant use condoms they hurt me really bad (i think im illergic or somethin). I got prego on the pill so i am so not doing that, what are other forms a breast feeding momma can use? how effective is it? did u get pregnant on it? how long does it last? side effects?
Im in the same boat, you are probably allergic to latex.. I cant do condoms either.. and I got pregnant on the pill :(
Aw ladies i was thinking on going on the pill but if you two got pregnant i am so not risking that, will be good to see what people suggest & i am also planning to breasy but not sure what we can have too x
Breast *
I am pregnant with my 4th. All 4 babies are burth control babies.
I was on the pill for two years almost 3 took it every day as soon as i woke up and it failed me :/ i think maybe after a while my body became immune to it (like your body does to a antibiotic after a while) but it was good till then... but yea i dont recomend the pill o.o
Oh wow noway:/ & oh my gosh 4babies on birth control does birth control even work then sounds like it doesn't like if its ment to be its ment to be lol..this is my 1st pregnancy & i seriously dont want to get pregnant againn ever lol x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.