cravings?

OK I'm 9 weeks 2 days pregnant all I've been craving is hot chettos ,jalapeños , Mexican salsa & chips a lot ,chamoy with pickle & hot wings is it bad ?? I don't wanna eat something that will hurt the baby ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Not bad at all! Me and my friend were both eating hot sauce like no tomorrow during our first few months. Try to eat a healthy meal sometimes though.
Helpful - 0
You might want to limit the processed food, there's no nutritional value in things like cheetos so you're getting calories and filling up but not offering the baby much in the way of nutrients. But in terms of spicy foods,  that stuff won't hurt the baby. Jalapeños and salsas are healthy :)
Helpful - 0
All I want is Chinese food lol. At first I did eat a lot of jalapeños but now I get really bad heart burn with them lol. I'm 27 weeks btw.
Helpful - 0
I'm 4 weeks and have been craving Chinese food and ice cream. My husband jokes about the fact that I'm already having cravings
Helpful - 0
I'm 19 weeks 1 day and haven't craved a thing! I've fancied things every now and again but not got to the point where I'm absolutely craving it!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.