Pregnancy: Social Community

depression

Hey guys I currently have 3 days left until baby's due date. And for some reason I've been feeling really depressed. To where I don't want to do anything or talk to anyone I just want to be alone. My boyfriend doesn't make it any better with the way he acts with me. Sometimes we'll go a couple days without talking and sleep in separate rooms. We share his car and he knew I had an appointment today. He just took off this morning with it. So I had to find a ride to my appointment. I'm so lost and down I don't know what to do anymore. Any techniques u guys know to help relax yourself? ? I'm hurting inside. But I keep it to myself. Help?
You should pray about it honey. Find a bible open it and seek God. I promise he ll give u a word. Your never really alone because God is always with you.
Thank u (: I'll definitely do that tonight.
Try to stay strong, if your feeling down after baby is born still make sure to seek help and don't be afraid to talk to someone, always ask for help from someone who is willing to like a nurse or your family when you nees to, never keep your feelings bottled up it only makes its worse. Goodluck with everything x
Maybe talk about it with your partner. If things are like this now what is it going to be like once the baby is born. Once you bring a child into a relationship things change a lot. If you both into it and are prepared to parent together it will be very hard. If you're feeling depressed which might I add is normal just before the baby is born. Talk to your doctor about it as they will be able to help you deal with it if it gets worse. The main advice I can give us be honest and open and seek help if you think you need it. Best of luck
You can try journaling,  it'sa form of self therapy. It's very helpful,  just write what bothers you, what you are thinking, how you feel, be honest when writing. It's your private book. You need to be honest with yourself when doing journaling.
Try talking it over with him, a new baby can bring alot of stress and although he hasnt said it maybe what you two are into about, isnt actually the problem. Its better to talk it out now then when your babys here. So pray first and although pregnancy alone can be stressful try to consider what hes going through as well. So you can fix it
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.