Pregnancy: Social Community

feeling blue

sometimes i,wish i was in,mexico and have my lil,baby there me not sure il be so happy there and no,drama,and no,bs just oeacefully,so,me dk dont you guys wish you were somewere peacefully 2 were noone,could,find you
Huh?
Huh?
its just a saying that sometimes i wish i was somewhere peaceful where i dont know about nobidy just me and my lil baby
You can find peace anywhere you are and in the midst of any drama all you have to do is look to God and pray for his comfort. Jesus loves you so much and died for you, he wants to know you personally. Spending time with him will open the door to receive all that love he has for you
thanks rosette
thanks rosette
Nauseous allllllllll day.....
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.