food

Okay I'm puerto rican my mom only cooks Spanish food and I don't like it anymore ,anyone went through this?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Me!!!!! I live with my mil and all she cooks is Salvadorian food! I'm Hispanic, love Hispanic food but I can't eat it every day like I used to. I just go to the store with her and get stuff I want to eat.
Helpful - 0
I couldnt eat meat also but I do love fruit and the smell of the food drives me crazy
Helpful - 0
I couldn't eat meat for the first 2-3 months. We Hispanics love our seasoning and I couldn't stand it lol all I ate were fruits. Eventually it goes away. For you hopefully sooner then later. It took me a while and I didn't like it because I love food and I got mad at others eating around me lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.