Pregnancy: Social Community

gain easy?

Anyone else feel like they just gain easily? No matter what I do, I have always gained easy. It makes me nervous that I'm going to gain a lot in pregnancy! I've already gained 5 pounds by 13 weeks.
this pregnancy I gained very easy. I've gained 50 pounds and I'm 37 weeks. My Dr isn't concerned. I even worked out a lot during this pregnancy but still gained a lot lol. Don't stress to much, just make healthy choices.
I have also always gained very easy and very fast. If I remember correctly I had gained around 6 or 7 lbs by 13wks.  I will be 31wks tmr and have gained  almost 30lbs. And I hear that the last few wks you gain the most, I am def nervous! Just eat healthy and exercise!!
Did it get easier for either of you to eat healthier? So far, it's hard to find anything that sounds good. I still workout but hoping veggies will start sounding more appetizing soon
Eventually I was able to start adding fruits, veggies and salads, also eggs and chicken back into my diet. My first trimester all I could eat without getting sick was toast, rice, potatoes and steak. Nothing sounded or looked appetizing
Hit my 30 weeks mark and omg! Lol I feel like I gain each day!! Lol but hey if my baby's healthy bring on the weight.
Oh My gosh. Im dealing with the same thing and it freaks me out. Like yesterday I was panicking. Im 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant and Ive gained a total of 14 pounds and I haven't even eaten alot like a pig or anything. And my diet has been the same pretty much where Im eating the same or less if anything. I started exercising more, just not every day and I wonder if I can make it stop and hope it doesn't cause any problems.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.