Pregnancy: Social Community

happy :)

Me and my boyfriend seamt to be drifting apart as I have been really tired and sick since the start of my pregnancy but I went for my first scan on tuesday and it made my pregnancy start to become more real now we couldn't be closer he texts me all the time asking how I am and is very affectionate. Which hes never really been before he tells me hes missed me when hes been at work all day and puts in the effort for us both to have time together everyday I guess all it needed was for hin to see the baby on the screen to make him grow up and want to be there for us both :) not a question but it makes me smile
That's awesome happy for you!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.