Pregnancy: Social Community

"heartburn"

So I'm guessing it goes along with heartburn but it's not my chest it's like a burning in my throat..kind of like that just puked feeling. Any suggestions of how to cool/get rid of it?
Suck on ice
Sounds like reflux, try chewing gum to activate your saliva to neutralise your stomach acids, otherwise speak to your gp there are medications that can help with it!
i have been taking pepcid and tums... ok by my dr. eat smaller meals and drink lemon water before a meal its been said to help i have yet to try it i really need to try the lemon water.
Its called acid reflux my Dr said tums are ok to take!
Tums, gaviscon and Rennie's are are ok'd by doctor unless you are on a sodium restricted diet!
hi I drink warmed up milk or try a milkshake I eat a lot lemons because it's a craving sooo nice.... oops lol I can't drink the graviscon it makes me bork sorry tmi I try sucking on mints be all worth it in end hub.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.