Pregnancy: Social Community

hospital bag

There was a mom on here who has a great list of what to pack for the hospital but now that it's time to pack I cannot find her. Does anyone have a good list?
I was looking for that post too ..let me know if you find her or find a great post on that =) ..i knew i should of wrote it down lol
babyberry000 & ericatoday both have great hospital bag checklists in there journals :) hope this helps.
I have a list:)
Yes babyberry000 was the list I was looking for. I will also check out the other list. Thanks
With each baby, I bring less & less things with me to the hospital. Most of the things on all the hospital lists are provided at the hospital (diapers, pads, shampoo, nightgown, baby thermometer, nasal aspirator, etc). You just have to ask for certain things like lanolin, breast pump, pacifier, or diaper bag (they give one of those Similac or Enfamil ones filled with goodies).

The only things I would highly recommend is snacks, your purse (with phone & charger, make-up, money, etc), a ready camera, & going away outfits for both you & your baby.
And slippers!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.