killer pain

Okay so I'm having some killer pain in my back. I can't sit up, lay down or anything without my back hurting BAD. what can I do
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Get your man to rub your back??  Prop up alot of pillows
Helpful - 0
Go to chiropractor, just tell them up expecting.  I had the same thing.  I clasped several times because of pain. My chiropractor does acupuncture.  And I had hubby rub mineral ice on back.
Helpful - 0
Have you had your baby already
Helpful - 0
No I won't have her till April and okay thank you ladies and he does but it doesn't help
Helpful - 0
I had the same issue doctor said to take Tylenol and a heating pad and some icy hot .
Helpful - 0
Have you ruled out infection?   When my sister was pregnant she had really bad back pain and turned out to be a UTI.
Helpful - 0
Long island new York
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.