knots under arm pit from breast milk

Very painfully I stopped breastfeeding cause I didn't have time and my pump broke but is this normal or should I go to the doc how do I cure it
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Do you shave under your arms? Could be ingrown hairs. Rub salt mixed with a tiny bit of water under your pits if its ingrown hair it will stop the pain and about 2 days gone.
Helpful - 0
My friend had the same thing happen to her it took a few weeks but it went away
Helpful - 0
Depending on where at in ur arm pits it could be clogged milk ducts or you could be gorged since you quit breast feeding and pumping. I use to get clogged milked ducts all the time. Somtimes I had to put warm compresses on it and massage The bump then pump or breast feed. If ur pump broke you might be able to find a hand pump cheap or even hand express. If it doesn't go away I would go in to see u dr. It could be an infection that u have to take an antibiotic I know I had to do that.
Helpful - 0
Okay thank u (:
Helpful - 0
For a second I read "under arm pit breast milk" LOL. But I agree with the ladies above
Helpful - 0
It could be a cyst.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.