Pregnancy: Social Community

love

How important is your love during pregnancy with your spouse? I love him with all my heart and I'm carrying his seed but all we do is argue. Deep down I'm tired and want rest but I no I can't because I'm frustrated all the time, I feel lonely until I feel my child heart beat.is this normal during pregnancy?
I'm a FTM and I know what you mean, my husband was cruel and mean until he left for the military. He got me pregnant before he left now I'm almost 5 months and yesterday he was rubbing my tummy and he looked happy. Love, whether making love or just happiness is very important during pregnancy in my opinion. You can't argue and stress because its not good for you or the baby. I say try to talk it out or if not show him you appreciate him, do something nice for him.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.