Pregnancy: Social Community

miscarriage

I started miscarrying two days ago and I don't know how to think or feel we were trying so hard to have another baby. I'm still getting notifications about my week by week pregnancy and I just feel down right now
I know how you feel I miscarried at 20 weeks and had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks everything made me cry and feel like I was a failure of a woman it does get easier but the pain of losing a child is always there did they tell you why you would have miscarried? How far along were you? Have a good support team behind you even though you may not feel like having anyone around there will come a point when you need them I am truly sorry for your loss
I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. I pray you get the strength you need to keep going. Hugs
I hope you're doing better today, I've had four miscarriages in the last 2 years. It's very hard emotionally. I'm preggo again now. Feeling really peaceful about this one. I have a 1 year old girl, and really ready for number 2. Stay optimistic. Something I realized is, if I had not miscarried my first, I wouldn't have my precious little girl. So there is a reason for the loss. Don't let the pain rule you. Instead rejoice for all you do have.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.