Pregnancy: Social Community

my boyfriend should marry his phone -.-

Not really baby related but definitely stressing me out. My boyfriend is constantly on his phone. If hes not on facebook or instagram, then hes texting someone, playing a game, or watching a movie. it drives me nuts and I've said something to him already multiple times. I have to constantly repeat myself because hes so into his phone, ive even been cut off in a convo because he has to pick his phone up. So ive decided that I will not talk to him first and see how long he will go without talking to me for his phone. And if the only "talking" I get is to ask me for a favor, im saying no. Am I wrong for this?
No mam your not....grab his phone and sling it...hell get the point ;)
. HELL NAA YOU NOT WRONG MINES IS DOING THE SAME EXACT THING
Say something interesting thrn and he will listen
It doesnt matter what I say. It could be about our daughter who will be here in 20 days and he still doesn't listen.
My boyfriend loves to drink almost every weekend. It's not thst he drinks, it's him driving home after drinking. And it scares me that one day he will get pulled over and then he's done. On top of that he doesn't talk to me very nicely after drinking. Am I wrong for getting upset at him?! I've tried to explain to him why I get so upset and that our daughter will be here in October. And I don't want him doing that around her.
Sorry i didn't mean to post this to your question
Its fine. And youre not wrong for getting upset btw. Men can be real jerks sometimes
I know It's annoying what your guys are doing, But you can't let it stress you out and **** you off. Cause then they win. Even if they don't realize they win. They still win.
My advice to the lady with the phone issue,if his phone is what means most. Text him while your sitting beside him. Or while your Laying in bed. Use the phone issue to your advantage.  If Your thirsty text him and ask him to get you a drink. Might work? I know It's not the answer your wanting But itmmight work and It's better than being stressed and upset over something you really can't fix.
As far as the lady whose guy drinks and drives,I know It's not easy But there isn't much you can do. As far as him being mean to you. Try to be asleep when he gets home.
We become mother's when our children are concieved.  They become father's when they see their child.  
Good luck lady's!
My boyfriend does the same thing. It's annoying some times. He even does it when he drives. Sometimes I feel left out like Facebook is more important than me. But I can't voice how I feel really. When I try he thinks I'm bitching. It does get annoying when he tells me what type of girls he like on Facebook. It makes me wonder why is he with me. If he always talking about that.
Thats seriously the most amazing advice... lol im sooo going to do that !!  ♥
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.