Pregnancy: Social Community

oily skin

Has anyone else's skin been extremely oily since getting pregnant?  I wash my face in the morning and night with ckean n clear for sensitive skin and also use cera ve lotion. Im constantly going through those oil absorbing sheets.  I cant seem to get it under control!
Yes!!! Worse part is my fave and hair. I have actually cut back on the lotion, use very little conditioner and use scalding hot water to bathe my face and neck and it helps some, buy my hair still gets oretty greasy even with every day washing.
The only place I've noticed my skin to be extra oily is my back, even a few breakouts in one area.
Add a toner to your routine it will help with the oil and only use your moisturizer at night. I have the same problem and acne flares but this change helped me.

Good luck.
Mine was totally fine until I started my third trimester....now it's extremely oily and I have patches of flaky skin that are raw red itchy and very oily....does anyone have some clue as to what causes this and what will make it go away!!??
Yes very oily... I keep facial wipes in my purse to keep it fresh. It's giving me terrible acne :(
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.