pain during sex

So I know that you can get pain after sex and all that, but last night me and my boyfriend had sex and I was  on top everything was going ok, untill I got this very tight sharp feeling on my right side of my belly. It felt like my baby was moving to that side but it was very uncomfortable. after he was done, I went to the bathroom and I got like a major contraction, or at least it felt like one. my stomach was so hard and it would hurt when I walked or did anything and it lasted for a good 30 minutes! it wasn't painful like labor but it was just very very very very uncomfortable! I did what you're supposed to do when you're having a contraction I drink water and lay on my side. But that still didn't work untill finally after about 30-35mins it started to slowly go away. I freaked out a little bit because I've never had this happen before. Has anybody gone  through this? Im kinda sacred to have sex know lol oh and im 37 weeks thanks
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sex has been painful Like That For me For a while now. Sometimes We can have sex and I'm fine But Sometimes as soon as It starts I'm Like nopeeee It hurts, Or We can be going For a few minutes and Then it'll start hurting So I Tell him to stop. Sometimes It hurts only after We finish But I get contractions as Well and my stomach will be crampy Or She will move to one side and stay there For a while and it hurts a little. I've Never bled Or had fluid leakage Or anything and baby Is still active and healthy So It's normal For us to feel That way. I'm 33 weeks. At least u only 3 weeks Or So left lolz.  I have 7 ... getting impatient
Helpful - 0
Used to happen to me in my first pregnancy. It'd be fine and as soon as id stand up id get hit with sharp pains, and i think it was worse the quicker i got up. Sometimes it would hurt for awhile. But nothing ever came of it, pain always subsided.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.