Pregnancy: Social Community

period

When should i have my period I had a baby 3 months ago last time I had sex was maybe a couple weeks ago he didn't ejaculate in me after that I took 2 pregnancy test came out negative but I'm stressing because I'm not nursing and wondering when my cycle would start. I'm not pregnant but I wonder y I haven't started my cycle please help
It'll probably show up soon. Your body is still working on getting back to normal.
But I shouldn't be pregnant right I've taking pregnancy test n there negative I'm just stressing because I'm use to having a period like 1 month after birth with my other kids
It's not going to be the same each time. After my first baby I had my period back in 8 weeks and now with my second baby it's been almost 3 months since she was born and my period still hasn't returned. I'm sure it will be back soon. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you start having pregnancy symptoms. Are you on any birth control?
It might take a little longer if you are breast feeding
It says shes not breastfeeding.
No I went for my 6 week checkup and she made me another appointment for my birth control consultation But when I went my insurance wasn't active so I'm trying to see why I don't have insurance at the moment so I haven't been able to get on any. I think I'm to stressed because my hair is falling out like crazy
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.