Pregnancy: Social Community

pregnancy and puppies

Anybody pregnant and have a puppy in the house? How does the puppy react top you being pregnant?
My dog has been attached to me at the hip since I found out I was pregnant, which was my going into my 2nd month. She lays in bed with me and always has to be laying by my tummy or next to my legs. But she makes sure she touches me before laying down. She was attached to me before, but now EVERYWHERE I go, she goes. I think it's super sweet.
We got our puppy and then found out we were pregnant a couple days later.  It rough housebreaking a puppy with morning sickness and I never dreamed how hard it was going to be with the trouble she causes.  I love my dog though and I know it will get easier. She never acts different because I have always been pregnant around her.  Curious how she will act with my new baby, she already shares attention with my two little girls.
Not puppy but 3yrs old. She understood I was preggy even before I found out.  She would alwas be stuck to me but since I conceived she has completely stopped jumping on me. Even when she lies next to me she avoids putting any weight on my tummy. But smells it alwas. She is so gentle with me even paws at me v gently & delicately.  Its actually sweet as if she is taking care if me. At night whenever I get up to pee I find her sitting outside my bathroom and follows me till I get back into bed. Mind you hubby is with me alwas despite she has no faith on him lol!!
Wen i throw up she stands outside the bathroom and after that very soothingly rubs herself at my feet or gives my leg or hand a lick as if to say "everything is fine"Its v sweet
. She has become more attached to me now.
My dog attached himself to hubby. And he used to be my baby. Now he wants nothing to do with me. But when this baby comes will be the baby's protector. He is over Protective Of Kids In General. We have no clue why. Even kids he has never met before!
My dog is 6 and I have not seen any changes.  She is still overly attached and must be in the same room as I at all times. I just hope she does not become jealous when baby arrives.
Any moms already experienced bringing a baby into the house with a dog already there?
My dog is 2 years old so she still has some puppy tendencies but she is very smart, it does not take her long to learn something new it took 1 night to teach her to go to her kennel when we said it was bed time now she just does it every night without us saying anything we literally just have to turn the lights off. Haha. But she is extremely attached to me and will not leave my side she has always been this way her attitude hasn't changed since I've been pregnant. She gets jealous if I don't pay her attention for a while so it has me worried that she is going to be destructive once the baby is here. I don't think she will be a danger to our child but I would like to know how to prevent destructive behavior and get her ready for babies arrival.
Yes I have seen my girlfriend. She already had a puppy when she Boughy her baby @ home..
Someone bought the puppy i was going to get :(
My 7 year old dog suddenly attached to my husband and our new puppy attached to me. Complete opposite of what the situation was before i was pregnant.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.