Pregnancy: Social Community

protein in urine

I went to the dr today and they said there was a small amount of protein in my urine...they said it was nothing and  weren't concerned, I'm not sure what the heck it even means! Anyone know? Or can anyone recommend what I can do?
Minimal amounts of protein is common because your body is working overtime. They only get concerned if the level goes above 300. Then you could be diagnosed with pre eclampsia.  If the Dr isn't worried - it's because it's still within the "acceptable limits"

Just keep eating healthy,  drinking water, taking your prenatal vitamins,  and you'll be fine! Always call your Dr if you're not sure :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.