Pregnancy: Social Community

really bad pan is my baby ok? long story also need advice

I've been stressing lately I'm 17 28 Weeks pregnant I have really bad cheast pain mostly on my left side sometimes feels like I breathing in really cold air and it hurts.. my arms starts to hurt with it also on my left side on my stomach it's been having sharp pains that don't go away for hours my back hurts...reasons for stressin my boyfriends has changed for the best but now that he has his first car he wants to do reckless stuff..we went out to eat today everything was great til he started driving around (in gang neighborhoods) one neighborhood his family is that gang the other enemies of theirs.. We seen 2 guys walking we past them hit the corner he's not paying attention to the rode almost hits a car would have if I didn't scream his name he then said they threw up something so we went around to see so basically to start something I'm over here arguing with him I'm pregnant Wats wrong with yuh our baby is gonna be in this car in a few months Wat happens if they remember the car and I'm driving and starts shooting at us he said they won't remember and the car will look different (with tinted Windows) but there's some parts on the car yuh remember how it looks on the outside.. He loves doing this stuff I thought me being with him he wouldn't do any of this especially while I'm pregnant I then said drop me off I'm done with yuh and he said no I was so pissed for a while he lives with me so we can save money for the baby this isn't the first time we got into a argument about this I told him so yur making stress for me and the baby God forbid this does something to him (birth defects) and I started tearing up he seen and I seen his face like damnn. I told him he needs to grow up he's gonna be a dad he's choosing that kind of life over his family that we have I refuse to go away where with him now cuz it's all the time he trys to get into with someone after that argument he's been kissing my asss he never does I would push him away and not talk to him he knows this isn't right I'm just waiting to see if he trys it again ... while we were arguing in the car right after that happend my stomach started to hurt so I'm scared to death is my baby ok? I need advice I love this man Its a whole new situation since this is his first car and everything..
Also my baby has a lot of energy and moves ALOT I felt him move after the argument should I go to the doctors? My baby shower is today at 12 it's almost 6am
I'm now having vaginal pain it's been hours since we fought the pain woke me up. I'm now having vaginal pain stomach continues to hurt only on my left side but sometimes hurts on the right for a sec I'm taking a warm bath but I'm still having back and stomach pain
Your pain on one side is just your baby the vaginal pain is just your body stretching to prepare for birth how far along are you exactly?
If your far along enough if the stomach pain feels like cramps uncomfortable but not much pain you're experiencing braxton hicks which come nd go not constant they are basically giving us a feel of what contractions will be like on a much lighter scale
I'm 28 Weeks and 5 days thank god I was so scared I put to much stress on my lil man
Uh this isn't safe for you or the baby... your as far along as I am.. I may sound rude but hey I'm only 20.. I remember having my first car. My hubby having his first..  but the thing is if he's going to be with you and your baby.. he needs to grow the hell up and Stop driving like that!! I know you love him but think about this...  " Your baby comes first". Unfortuntly I say.. if he won't even slightly care for the saftly of your guys baby and you and hell even himself.. he doesn't deserve to be a dad and you need to find someone a lot better..
Like I said I'm as far along as you and I know you live him and its his first car but still. Put your baby's safety #1 and do whatever it takes to protect your baby...
It doesn't seem like any of the pains are bad, but emotionally you are in for a hard time. You are only 17 expecting a baby with a gang member who continously, as you have mentioned, puts his gang life before his baby momma and unborn child. Is this the kind of life you want? You mentioned how you want to wait if he does it again....what if next time you find out he's been shot, or god forbid you get hurt!?!?!?! You are also becoming a mom, you also need to change for yourself and your child. If he truly is the man of your dreams, then don't ask him to change, you obviously like this life style too.
Serious....he needs tonout his family first. He shouldnt have to be told, this is a no-brainer. Sit him down and tell him how you feel. If he continues or cannot deal with yoyr terms, you need to say goodbye to him and his imature dangerous behavior. You have to think about your life and your child's life now. What kind of father is man going to ve if he continues to thrive in a gang enviroment....not a good one. Move on if nessasary. I would have left already.
He isnt a gang member I forgot to mention that he would just be with his family members that r in a gang He said it would feel like their in a movie he liked the feeling but as soon as we got together I didn't like that So he wouldn't do it as often or at all.. I tell him I don't want my son growing up without his daddy and having to visit him at his grave he just says nothings gonna happen.. When I said to wait to see if he does it again I meant if he chooses to do it when I'm not with him Srry wasn't so clear. I'm not sure to wait to see if he changes after today or just let it be and just not be with him. I want the best for my son it's just I don't which choice would be best.. I understand we're young but I never was a party girl I always wanted to stay home so I'm not missing out on anything really like ppl say I would be..my babys dad still wants to turn up he even wanted me to go with him to a rave not sure wat that is my guess a huge party and I'm like r yuh serious? He's the one that wanted to get mee pregnant I just never thought it would happen since I was taking my birth control without him knowing.. Now that he has a job and money he wants to ALWAYS do stuff not be home and relax if he's bored be on reckless stuff I try and make it clear were having a baby grow up but he still acts like he's not gonna be a dad.
Then the decision is clear. You gotta cut em loose. It'll be better for you and your son. You've already got a baby on the way you're gonna have to care for, do you really wanna have to look after a grown man too?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.