Pregnancy: Social Community

so annoyed

My nose runs all the time and i sneeze continuously but only when im pregnant it happen with my first and now my second Does this happen to anyone?
As im reading this im sniffing about a million times im exactly the same its so frustrating constantly wiping my nose and when i sneeze its like a million times in a row! Xxx
I have been sneezing more since I been pregnant.
My nose is always stuffy ever since I got pregnant it *****!
Yeah I've started real bad with the sneezing and sniffles lately, thought it was hay fever until i read this post
Every morning.  I blame it on the place I work at as being dusty but truth is I didn't have nearly as bad as I have it now.  Sneezing is the worst.  My body feels exhausted after all the sneezing!  I keep hoping this will pass soon.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.