Pregnancy: Social Community

social anxiety...

Anyone here has social anxiety? What tricks do you do to avoid being anxious or how do you handle them?

I had my baby Dec 2nd everything is great except postpartum depression and my anxiety...

Right now I havent sleep all night anxious it is thursday and getting closer to sunday when my husband wants to hang out at his buddy's place. Other married couples but no children like us. Its triggering my anxiety also I really dislike social gatherings specially with his friends, I cant relate to them or connect... also i am from different country and english is my 2nd language I am conscious when I speak because of my accent.

Any idea how to overcome social anxiety?
Well first, I would talk to my husband. Let him know exactly and completely how you feel. He should support you and do anything to make you feel comfortable.

But look in the mirror and talk to yourself. Start by saying your name... then tell yourself positive  enforcements.

Also breathing techniques. Just take ten minutes, sit down, close your eyes and breathe deeply.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.