Pregnancy: Social Community

social media

At what point in your pregnancy did you post that you are pregnant on social media like facebook? I'm like 5 1/2 weeks and I havent yet. Just wondering when it's safe to put it out there.
I'm 8 weeks and 2 days.. & i still haven't told any one...
I waited till about 12 weeks
I did it after I got the confirmation from the doctor. I have all close friends and family on there so if I miscarried they were my support as well and so I had nothing to hide.
14 weeks, after our first ultrasound showed that everything was going well. I miscarried at 11 weeks with my second and was very glad I hadn't told everyone yet. Whether it's "safe" to post? That's up to you. Superstition wasn't my concern, personal privacy was.
I did at 4 weeks. Miscarriage never seemed like a factor to me.
I told with my first on April fool's day, so it was a good month before everyone believed me! But I was only seven weeks at the time. This time I'm ten weeks and only family and a few close friends know.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.