Pregnancy: Social Community

staying healthy? ?

I'm finding it hard to eat healthy all I wanna eat is junk -_- any suggestions? ?
Same here!!!!
I do admit i haven't really ate "healthy" this pregnancy but I do make sure I get my protien, veggies, fruits in & my prenatal vitamins daily. I eat junk food in moderation, if I crave it I'm going to eat it. Just make sure you throw little healthy snacks in there and eat a good break fast and dinner.
Me too! I got rid of all the junk in my house and replaced it with fresh fruit. It seems to help when my sweet tooth strikes. I also try to take a walk every morning. For some reason getting excercise helps me eat healthier throughout the day.
Me either..sorry I tried it for a few weeks than went back to my Mexico food :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.