Pregnancy: Social Community

stomach cramps

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and seriously thought I was in labour last night. I woke up from my sleep around 2am with a bad cramp in the lower of my belly. It was so low it felt like it was in my bits. About 10 minutes later it happened again then about another 5 minutes later I had bad back pain and felt very sick and the cramping was constant for about 10 minutes more before I fell back asleep. I lay ideas what it is and has anyone else experienced this ?
Braxton hicks maybe. My bh don't hurt but maybe yours does.. Not sure lol but if you think your in labor you should call l&d and ask if you need to come in, better safe that sorry. I hope everything is okay.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.