Pregnancy: Social Community

trying to jumpstart labor !!!! TONIGHT

Only 6 days left until my due date having him now wont hurt anything...I just took a hot bath  ill take another one before I go to sleep .... whats some other stuff I can do tonight to get things going a little quicker ?????? Please any one my body can't take anymore pain
Nipple stimulation and sex are the two only proven ways to jump start or progress labor!
Yeah what she said above.  Sperm has something in it that causes you to dilate
Yup sperm has the same thing pitocin has in it!
I had sex and then the next day my doctor did a membrane sweep. Have you had a membrane sweep? That helped me,I had my daughter the next day after that
What's  a membrane sweep?
membrane sweeping, is a method used to try to start labor. The health care provider puts her or his finger into the cervix -- the mouth of the uterus -- and uses the finger to gently separate the bag of water from the side of the uterus near the cervix.
Sex, helps a lot:)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.