Pregnancy: Social Community
this is my first baby and im only 7 weeks. i am wondering if any mom did ultrasound at this period of time cuz ive been asking for doing so but always been rejected by the doc. she said unless there is medical need, i dont need to do the ultrasound. but since ultrasound basically has no risk to the baby, why they deny that? i want to see myself if baby is fine.
I was given an ultrasound at my first appointment! I was 8 weeks along at this time. I find it strange that they won't give you an ultrasoubd.
Usually they won't do them that early because your baby is pretty much just a circle. I didn't get my first one until I was twelve weeks and I could tell all my baby's features apart at that time. :)
I Had My First Ultrasound At My First ob/gyn Appointment At 9 Weeks.
It depends on where youre at. My sister didn't have one until she was around 20 weeks and she lives in Florida.
they usually don't give ultrasound till a least 8 weeks for your first. if they don't do it by then I'll change doctors. my first ultrasound was at 8 second was at 22 weeks and that was to know the gender.
I got my first one at like 8 weeks cause i went into the er with severe pain. All i could see was a circle and a flicker which they told me was his heart. After that i got my dating ultra sound done at 12 weeks and you could tell it was a baby but he looked like a sea creature lol. Then i had ny last one for gender at 20 weeks and he looked so beautiful. Im mow 31.5 weeks and they wont give me another one ): i wish they would just so i know if anything is wrong with him but unless he is breach they wont ):
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.