ways to help kickstart labor!?!?

I'm 37 weeks and a day. and I'm not dilated any and only a little thinned out, (barely any at all) and I am wondering what are some ways to help bring on labor naturally?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I've tried everything, nothing worked for me... but dr's warn against black cohash and evening primrose helping to jump start dilating,  so....
Helpful - 0
We have the same due date!!!! :-) I've been walking but last time I was checked I was still closed also. Also sex is supposed to open and thin you out.
Helpful - 0
Move furniture.  I was 2 week late my mom told me to push furniture arround. It worked like a charm.
Helpful - 0
Epo, sex, walking, nip sim, pineapples, red raspberry leaf tea. These will only help to prepare your body if it's ready not to actually induce/jump start labor.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.