Pregnancy: Social Community

week 36

I'm 36 weeks .. Ahhhhh not long left now .. Any one one the 36th week .. How ye feeling wat are yer symthoms :-)
I'm almost 36 weeks:)

I'm so excited and can't wait for the labour, do you know what your having?

We're having a surprise..... I would love a little girl but we will have to wait to find out
Nope a surprise :-) .. How u feeling
I'm 37+3.. I'm feeling pretty good. At the end of week 36 baby dropped and it's been harder to get around. Lots of pressure in my pelvic bone. Good luck!
Yes I've also noticed the drop

To be honest I've had a pretty easy pregnancy,  the only real complaint I've had to date was heartburn. .. and I mean chronic heartburn!!! Day and night and of course I was loaded up with the usual home remedies but nothing worked for long.... then I discovered omeprazol through the doctor:):) not a patch of heartburn in  4 week's!

How's your pregnancy going?
Yeah I've noticed I've dropped and harder to walk .. Getting like shock up tru me every so offen lightening crotch I think they call it ... I do get heartburn as well and getting tired now
39 weeks today n went hiking for an Hr feeling good and my pregnancy has been pretty easy!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.