Pregnancy: Social Community

weight

So I am 33 weeks 5 days N i have gained 39 pounds my doctor told me that I need to slow down on food N stuff but my pregnancy tracker says I'm in normal range ?????
Always listen to your doctor.. there a doctor for a reason.
U should listen to ur doctor.
I would listen to the dr. Usually they say to gain between 25-35 lbs if you are average weight to start. More if under weight and less if overweight.
Agree doc knows best and only has your best interest at heart.  Don't get too stressed. Maybe you can increase your activity?  Towards the end of my first pregnancy I walked as much as possible.  It helps with labor If you're more active (as long as doc ok with activity).  Good luck.
Lol they checked my weight only on the start of pregnancy that's it. Now I'm 32 and newer checked again. But from what I'm checking at home I put about 20 kg not sure how many stones is that..
I'm 26 weeks and I have gained 18.6 and it is telling me that I gained to much
yes your above the amount they typically  want you to gain. but  its just a number  and everybody reacts to pregnancy  differently so i think its unfair to set these guidelines when there is so much happening. doesn't  sound like your  weight  gain is ridiculous either. if your feeling  good and moving well and baby is healthy  thats all that matters. congrats mama!
I'm 25 weeks and I gained almost 30 pounds
I gained 23 pounds sorry not almost 30
My Dr said the same thing to me. It's because if you gain too much weight you'll struggle to have a natural birth as the baby will get too big. I gained 54lbs and had a 10lb 12.5 oz baby via c-section. Just exercise. Eat healthy as possible and don't drink soda or eat too many sweets and you'll be fine. :)
I'm 34 weeks and have gained 33 lbs. I went to my dr appt yesterday worried that it was too much bc my tracker said I had "excessive" weight gain. She told me that I don't need to worry bc I'm active and feel good. She also said stop listening to my tracker.. There's more to being a healthy pregie than the number on the scale.
I agree that you should listen to your doctor. I'm 35 weeks 6 days and my pregnancy tracker tells me that the 39 pounds I've gained is excessive but my doctor isn't concerned. I know in some women too much weight gain during pregnancy can contribute to other issues so that may be why he is concerned.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.