Pregnancy: Social Community

weight

I dont feel ive gained weight but my belly shows already anyone else going through this
How far gone are u
I'm already 38 weeks and haven't gained any weight and I'm huge so I don't think its to much to worry about
Im 17 weeks
I'm almost 14 weeks and can see just the slightest bulge under my belly button but I've literally lost 10 pounds this pregnancy eating normally. My mom said she did the same with me and didn't gain until the third trimester so try not to stress it too much. As long as your doctors measurements go with what they should be for how far you are you'll be fine.
I am all belly I haven't really gained a pound makes me feel bad but I eat all the time but I am just now entering on my 3rd trimester so it says I should start seeing more weight gain
I'm 19 weeks and haven't gained much at all but my stomach looks huge to me. It looks like I'm 7 months but I'm only 4 and 2 weeks
I'm 28 weeks and lost weight at the beginning and still haven't gained any of it back and my belly is measuring on time
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.