who is up with me

I never get any sleep .. My lower back is killing me I'm only 4weeks
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This is our first pregnancy  !! I be so lost at times . I wanna ask a million and  one questions
Helpful - 0
It will pass its a hermonal thing in early pregnacies I got it with all four my boys n again with this current pregnacy .
Helpful - 0
My girlfriend has troubled times sleeping  bc her lower back hurting, she finds the pillow between the knees method working well, but she's at 30 weeks and you're at 4,so maybe a heating pad might work.
Helpful - 0
Bless your heart!!!! I'm 35wks and 3days. We talking about abdominal pain, backache, swollen feet & ankles, frequent urination, multiple movements all over, barely can put on and take off my clothes, fatigue, insomnia some nights, I can go on and on and on. Lol. I pray you feel better hunni.
Helpful - 0
Thank yall
Helpful - 0
I'm up due to working long shifts, I do miss my girlfriend when I'm here but this is the life of a Firefighter/EMT.
Helpful - 0
Try lying on your left side with a pillow under you or between your legs
Helpful - 0
I have trouble sleeping due to nightmares.. im 7 weeks
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Social Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.