Am I pregnant? im so confused

Okay, so i had sex October 15 and I used a condom and vaginal spermicide as protection. As always, I get super paranoid that I am pregnant and I bought First Response pregnancy tests. After sex, I got my period about a week or two later. I tested for pregnancy, 21 days after just to make sure and I swore I saw a very very faint second line. However, I tested the next day then again 4 days later and both negative. Now, at 5 weeks, I tested again and it is once again a faint second line. What do I do? What are the chances I am pregnant?
Today is October 19,  4 days after you had sex.  Can you respond with a different calendar?
i meant september
The chances are slim that you are pregnant since you had a regular period after having sex,  and at the time of this posting you would be 7 weeks pregnant (weird math,  I know,  you are 7 weeks pregnant 5 weeks after possibly conceiving) and still only show a dubious faint line.  Can I suggest you stop having sex for the time being?  Reading through your profile you become consumed with concern about pregnancy - it seems to be kind of ruining your life.  Not worth it when you're 16 or 17 (can't tell how old you are,  you say you are 16 and 17 and in college).

Anyway,  doubtful you're pregnant.  Best wishes.
Thank You so much. I think you are right. It ruins my rational thinking I just cannot afford to make a mistake. I am young and have so much going for me I am going to follow your advice and not have sex at all. It  is not good my mental health. This comforted me. Rationally, I know the chances are very slim because I was protected and got my period but even the slightest possibility scares me. I am obviously not ready for this. It is not worth the potential consequences. I guess I just needed someone to outright say it thank you
It is just when looking through the internet, I see stories about how women did not test positive until 8 weeks or how they continued to get periods and they never knew. Im just assuming the worst out of fear and nerves which just tell me I am not ready to be having sex