Been feeling off since Oct1. Advice plz
My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he did the same. This would be my 3rd pregnancy I had my son back in 2014 my second one lost the baby at 8 week 12/1/2016. So I've been having sore breast fatigue pressure in my lower abdomen and pelvic area mild headaches and nausea the most like no matter what I eat i feel weird after but then I'm hungry again like I have an increased appetite but will be nauseous right  after i eat .on 10/1 im feel pretty nauseous like on a scale from 1 to 10 I'm at a 7 at least. Both pregnancies i was nauseous right after i found out and it's way to early to test i just can't take this nausea:(
Now my appetite is Pretty weird all i want is cheese fries and then i feel so guilty afterwards because im usually a gym freak and worked out and eat Pretty healthy. I get nauseous after i eat and when im in the car i get nauseous . last Night my boyfriend was driving around the parking lot and i felt so nauseous.
Eating at night late i feel weird after af isn't due until Halloween i will test nov 1st. I just want to stop eating and feeling weird after :/
I already answered this question,  and it seems like it didn't post.  If you had your last period Sept. 20,  your next period would be due tomorrow or therabouts.  

Do you have access to a pregnancy test?
Yes i took a test the 18th and it was positive
I took a test the 18th it was positive