Pregnancy: Teen Community
494 Members

Can my girlfriend be pregnant?

So me and my girlfriend have started to understand each other’s body a whole lot more recently. This Wednesday i fingered her with my fingers that used to get the precum off my penis, i know for sure that the precum was dry before i fingered; we also grinded skin, but there was no penetration into vagina at all with my penis during this. She was supposed to get her period wednesday and still hasn’t gotten yet, i’ve heard that it can be late or missed because of stress. We did the same thing on Monday the 18 i don’t recall having wet precum on my fingers while fingering here and we grinded the same way as we did wednesday with penetration. So if anyone could help out that be very great
COMMUNITY LEADER
No.  You have to have penetration to get pregnant.  A tiny amount of dry precum won't do it.