Could I be pregnant

Hi, okay so I am in college, but im still 17. I recently got into a relationship and we decided to become sexually involved. I lost my virginity to him. We have only had sexual intercourse 4 times. However, when we have sexual intercourse it is never for long and his penis never really goes inside of me because im always nervous and we do not use enough lube. I got my period and all was well after the first two times we had sex. (of course we used a condom) However, my periods are VERY irregular and easily triggered by stress. For example missed my period for 6 consecutive months after I broke up with my first boyfriend and was dealing with the breakup. So, when i missed my period I wasnt worried. I did not even think i could be pregnant until my best friend made a comment about it when I told her i missed my period. However, when she did i began to freak out and become super anxious about the whole thing. I immediately bought first response tests, which both came out negative. I have no symptoms even now. But, I was due for my period today and I am only spotting. I do not know if this is because of the anxiety and stress of this, because it never leaves my mind. I took another first response today and it came out negative. Im just so nervous like i am looking at how pregnancy tests can be wrong, and how condoms break, and thinking how the spotting can be the implantation spotting. But how can it be if when we had sex, it was barely sex like it went in maybe 3 seconds every time and just rubbed the rest of the time, and it was with a condom. But i cant get my mind off of it and ive been drinking vitamin C to try to induce my period. I am just really all over the place rn. sos
-i took another test today and it was negative
Please don't freak out and just think logically. You said you got irregular periods anyway! Also, you used a condom every time? He didn't come inside you did he? Tests came out negative, relax! If you're really really worried do a pregnancy blood test but to be honest, there's no need, I know what the result will be- negative. Good luck!
How long had it been between when you had sex and your last pregnancy test?
over a month and yes, every time was with a condom