Help me please :(

’ve never posted on one of these before but hopefully it could be some help!l
I am 14/15 days into my cycle and for the past 3 days I have been experiencing small amounts of brown discharge. The first day was darker coloured and now it is really light brown. Everything I have been researching online comes up with something to do with pregnancy or mid cycle ovulation or std’s? I have been having lower stomach cramps that seem to last literally 5 minutes and then comes back more towards the left side and later on on my right side? The first day I also experienced pains at the lower left side of my back. I have been pregnant before and couldn’t stand the smell of smoke, but this was only towards 9/10 weeks... I don’t know if I’m making it up in my head because I’m worried but the smell is really starting to make my stomach churn... from my previous pregnancy I didn’t experience any of this and didn’t realise I was pregnant until 6 weeks. I don’t know if I’m being silly but can please someone suggest what all this is?
Thank you
If you have had unprotected sex and arent on any kind of birth control there is every chance pregnancy could happen