Pregnancy: Teen Community
494 Members

Is this normal late period, miscarriage or implantation bleeding?

It is really hard to distinguish between the three. My period was 4 days late, my abdomen was really heavy and had really bad cramps and i was feeling gassy (burping a lot.much like what hyper acidity feels like) last Jan 13, i bled very light blood, much like spotting. It was light pink with browning stuff. (Sorry TMI) later that day, the blood flow got heavier! The next day i woke up, my pad was filled and i was passing big clots (not the usual light clots during periods) but then this bleeding only lasted for 2 days. Is this implantation bleeding? Miscarriage? Or late period? The first day i was bleeding i had painful cramps that lasted for a day. Now, i feel very bloated like there is so much in my stomach! Help i need to know what this is.
I think you can rule out implantation bleeding.  

And I don't think you'll probably ever know whether this was a late heavy and weird period of a very early miscarriage.

Best wishes.