Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Teen Community
494 Members

Is this normal late period, miscarriage or implantation bleeding?

It is really hard to distinguish between the three. My period was 4 days late, my abdomen was really heavy and had really bad cramps and i was feeling gassy (burping a lot.much like what hyper acidity feels like) last Jan 13, i bled very light blood, much like spotting. It was light pink with browning stuff. (Sorry TMI) later that day, the blood flow got heavier! The next day i woke up, my pad was filled and i was passing big clots (not the usual light clots during periods) but then this bleeding only lasted for 2 days. Is this implantation bleeding? Miscarriage? Or late period? The first day i was bleeding i had painful cramps that lasted for a day. Now, i feel very bloated like there is so much in my stomach! Help i need to know what this is.
1 Responses
13167 tn?1327197724
I think you can rule out implantation bleeding.  

And I don't think you'll probably ever know whether this was a late heavy and weird period of a very early miscarriage.

Best wishes.
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.