Major anxiety about being pregnant
I have really bad anxiety about being pregnant to the point where I have a panic attack over little signs like being bloated or having the need to burp
Even before being sexually active I had a fear that i may be pregnant because I skipped a day in my period
I have had my period on time and we’ve only had sex 3 times
Each time the condom was used perfectly, had no leakage, tears or anything and I’m still worried I may be pregnant
Am I just overreacting or could I actually be pregnant
Well,  when you weren't sexually active but still had an irrational fear of pregnancy is a problem.  Now that you're sexually active and relying on a condom for protection,  that's not overreacting - condoms aren't that reliable.  Can you use a more reliable form of birth control?
I think all women feel this panic at some point or the other. Whether you could be actually pregnant or not, only a test can tell. In the meantime, do your best to avoid an unwanted pregnancy and you can avoid getting stressed every month.

Have you thought of using an IUD, or getting depo shots or birth control pills etc.?

Next, you may want to control your anxiety, and the first step to do this would be to get a reliable  method of birth control. If it eases your kind, use a condom AS AN ADJUNCT to another contraceptive method.