Pregnancy: Teen Community
494 Members

Signs?!?!

Hi i had my last period was the secod week before may 1st....i had sex May 2&3 and he went inside of my both time and now it looks like.im on my period but its wayy to early and not heavy plus its like a darkish brown color and comes and goes as it please....could tbis b a sign of me being pregnant?
This could be implantation bleeding.If it is then it means you're pregnant. Not all women get this but if they do it usually happens around 5 days or so after sex. It can be very light and you may notice just a little pink blood when you wipe, to being like a light period.
Have you ever had unusual periods before? This can happen and it doesn't mean you're pregnant.
All you can do right now is wait a couple more weeks and take a pregnancy test.
You may not be pregnant so I recommend you use condoms. Can I ask if you're trying to get pregnant? The reason I'm asking is because birth control is so easy to get these days. You can go to any women's clinic to get free condoms and other forms of birth control depending on your income.
No i have never had unusual bleeding before....and kinda trying to gst pregnant wd bkgh want to just fhis was a surprise......im bleeding very light tho