Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Teen Community
494 Members

Signs?!?!

Hi i had my last period was the secod week before may 1st....i had sex May 2&3 and he went inside of my both time and now it looks like.im on my period but its wayy to early and not heavy plus its like a darkish brown color and comes and goes as it please....could tbis b a sign of me being pregnant?
2 Responses
This could be implantation bleeding.If it is then it means you're pregnant. Not all women get this but if they do it usually happens around 5 days or so after sex. It can be very light and you may notice just a little pink blood when you wipe, to being like a light period.
Have you ever had unusual periods before? This can happen and it doesn't mean you're pregnant.
All you can do right now is wait a couple more weeks and take a pregnancy test.
You may not be pregnant so I recommend you use condoms. Can I ask if you're trying to get pregnant? The reason I'm asking is because birth control is so easy to get these days. You can go to any women's clinic to get free condoms and other forms of birth control depending on your income.
No i have never had unusual bleeding before....and kinda trying to gst pregnant wd bkgh want to just fhis was a surprise......im bleeding very light tho
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.