chances of being pregnant ?

Me and my girl had sex with no condom for about 2 minutes and I got the feeling of cumming so I made her get off of me and as soon as she got out I came. Is it possible I couldve came in her without me knowing? I didn't feel myself *** in her but it was so quick I couldn't tell or not. At first I didn't feel it when I came but then I felt myself cumming. I'm just wondering if I couldve came in her without knowing. This happened today, and her period is currently around 3 days late so we should expect it soon
Since her period is due,  this isn't likely to be a fertile time for her.  I don't know how to give you more information about the likelihood that you could have gotten her pregnant,  from your description.  If she's not pregnant,  you'll want to take precautions next time and not just leave it up to chance and the hope that you will notice where you are in the ejaculation timing.