Pregnancy: Teen Community
494 Members

could I be pregnant? advise please!

Me and my boyfriend have been having a lot of unprotected sex for atleast 4 months now and I normally come on my period the first day of the month well I'm now 19 days late for my period can someone give me advise please?? Could I be pregnant .... And oh PS; I done a pregnacey test today using the Clear Blue Digital Twin Pack and is said not pregnant could it be too early?x
If you're 19 days late,  it's not too early to test.  Since you have a twin pack,  you might want to retest in the morning,  with first morning urine which is the most accurate.  Urine later in the day is much less accurate.
ok I will do another one tomorrow morning but I don't understand why the first one say no & thereo period x