Pregnancy after tubal reanastomosis ( Tubal Reversal / TR) Community
15 Members

Hello Ladies

Hi I had my tubes tied 14 yrs 8 months...I'm 44. I have 3 kids and dh has none.  We were told since my fsh was normal etc...we should try IVF...I made 18 follicles, fertilized 11 transferred 3 and froze 7.  ivf=bfn   only one embie survived the thaw=bfn   So now I'm scheduled for my TR but with my age I'm confused if I should try donor eggs or just leave it up to G-D.   Oh soooo confusing.  Anyone know anyone over 40 with TR and bfp?
Thanks,
Melanie
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.