A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy after tubal reanastomosis ( Tubal Reversal / TR) Community
15 Members
2095018 tn?1333074138

Tubal Reanastomosis

Hi all, my DH and I are scheduled to have my tubal reversal done on April 17, 2012... My tubes will have been tied for 6 years, 7 months, and 22 days. Since the beginning I have wanted them undone, and finally will have it done officially, I would like to hear about your experiences and any advice you may be able to share. I also have a blog located at http://fertilityfrustrationrmartinez.blogspot.com/2011/03/start-of-our-journey.html  there are 5 entries all listed on the right side. I am going to Mexico for my surgery and have met a wonderful doctor. Thank you all for your stories of success that may be provided. Cannot wait to finally be TTC again at the end of the month.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.