Pregnancy after tubal reanastomosis ( Tubal Reversal / TR) Community
15 Members

Tubal Reanastomosis

Hi all, my DH and I are scheduled to have my tubal reversal done on April 17, 2012... My tubes will have been tied for 6 years, 7 months, and 22 days. Since the beginning I have wanted them undone, and finally will have it done officially, I would like to hear about your experiences and any advice you may be able to share. I also have a blog located at http://fertilityfrustrationrmartinez.blogspot.com/2011/03/start-of-our-journey.html  there are 5 entries all listed on the right side. I am going to Mexico for my surgery and have met a wonderful doctor. Thank you all for your stories of success that may be provided. Cannot wait to finally be TTC again at the end of the month.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.