Pregnancy after tubal reanastomosis ( Tubal Reversal / TR) Community
15 Members

just saying hi....

Hi... Had TR in October 2009.  My 6th cycle, TTW currently on 8DPO.  Had HSG done this month, one tube blocked.  Next month go on Clomid.  Anxiously waiting, and of course have signs and symptoms lately.  Constipated, bloated, tired, yellow cm sometimes looks a bit brownish.  
Hi tymir96,
I just had my tr a little over 3 weeks ago. Hope all goes well for you and that you get your bfp this month... Keep us posted. Would be nice to here some positives.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.