Pregnancy after tubal reanastomosis ( Tubal Reversal / TR) Community
15 Members

reversal then clomid then HCG...now sore breast

i had my reversal april first this year no luck yet but tubes are open ...so i started clomid for first time this month 100mg x5 days then got HCG shot when follicle had matured didnt notice my breast get sore till 4 days later and OMG its getting worse!! i took a hpt and it was negative at 12 days after the injection it was negative so if the hcg from the shot isnt even giving me a positive pregnancy test why are my breast getting increasingly more sore? ...anyone else had the HCG SHOT  and sore boobs how long were they sore for you???
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.