Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community

18 weeks pregnant with twins

Hi Everyone,

I am 18 weeks pregnant with twins.I am so glad that i found this forum since its so difficult to get information about multiple pregnancy anywhere.Right  now I am so overwhelmed with all that is happening to me. I just have a cerclage last Nov 26/09 and everything is fine.Its just this terrible headaches that's bothering me.Sleeping position what is the best since I cant sleep properly at night.

Can anyone tell me if they experiece that same thing.Thanks
Congrats and welcome! I am only 9 1/2 weeks so I can't say that I am experiencing the same sleeping problems yet. I am experiencing extra nausea over my 2 singleton pregnancies to say the least. I feel like crap all of the time!!!
I had to put a pillow between my legs and somewhat under my belly for support to help with sleep.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.