Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community

Twins that r not one same learning level as if yet Dr say to they right on track

My twins are almost 2 and one seems to be talking more then the other but baby A got her teeth in first and stared walking first now baby B has been talking and repeating things at a fast pace then her sister I'm just waiting to know if this is common
COMMUNITY LEADER
Perfectly normal!  Kids advance at different times.  It's just more noticeable because they are the same age at the same time.  My daughter advance much quicker then my son in speaking and recognizing words.  He is faster at adding, telling time.  They are 5 now, and advance at many things at different times
1.49k Questions
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.